The ShizuLog is an App that records locations of cultural properties visited by user in Shizuoka prefecture, Japan. Also, this App can be used as simple GPS logger. The GPS log can be attached to e-mail.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How to use:
1. Push "start button" to start recording a present location. The GPS recording is performed by the minute. After pushing recording button, if user gets close to a cultural property, it is recorded as a property already discovered. Push this button again to stop recording.
2. Push "map button" to open a map. Users can check locations of cultural properties. Also, a walking route is displayed by blue lines while recording.
3. Push "property button" to show a list of a part of cultural properties in Shizuoka. This list can be sorted by several conditions. The properties are categorized as follows:
A) natural monument
B) building structure
C) historic places
4. Push "log button" to show a list of walking logs. If users select a item of a walking log, its walking route is displayed on a map.
5. Push "send button" to send walking log by an attachment of e-mail. The data format of walking log is GPX.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
ShizuLog is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
ShizuLog (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 12.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.